Live and On-Demand Webinars
We are excited to present this series of webinars, featuring highly accomplished and respected neonatal care and research professionals. The program is designed to offer valuable insights regarding neonatal nutrition; address challenges often associated with feeding practices in the NICU; and help neonatal care teams deliver the best care possible for their most vulnerable patients.
Early Life Development of the Gut Microbiome and its Health Implications
Tuesday, October 15, 2023
1:00 – 2:00 pm EST
Join leading expert Christopher Stewart, PhD as he discusses early life development of the gut microbiome and its health implications.
During this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- What is the microbiome and its importance in early life
- Techniques to profile the microbiome
- How the gut microbiome develops in term infants
- Influence of human milk oligosaccharides (HMOs) on the gut microbiome of term infants
- Importance of the microbiome in preterm infants
- HMOs in preterm infant health
- Tissue derived organoids for studying host-microbiome interaction